[P1] Re printer and System 9 on ibook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 16 04:49:14 PST 2002

On Monday, December 16, 2002, at 05:15  AM, B.J. Major wrote:

> I think what Apple should have done instead of employing these fake
> "switchers" is to show REAL people who use Macs and WHY they use them.
> Even throw in some noteables we know for sure who use Macs like Sinbad,
> Richard Dryfuss, John Leonard (from CBS News), Tom Clancy, Hans Zimmer
> (composer), etc. etc.  There's simply no need to use fakers when so
> many
> real people use Macs.

I bought the Mac 16 years ago because I played with it for 15 minutes
and found it to be far superior to the other pcs available at that time
(except for my tandy 100/200). I could care less what someone else uses
and would never buy anything just because a 'star' uses it. There's
always a star who prefers the competitors product and that really
screws up the logic.

The definition of advertising is 'comments filled with lies'. The prime
lesson taught in advertising school is find out what people don't like
about your product and then tell them that problem doesn't exist, if it
stinks tell them that it smells good.

---
How about a switcher ad for adding software, installing a printer or
any other action which requires a password...that you don't remember...
  :)
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com