To iBook or not to iBook

Matt matt at temp555.com
Mon Dec 16 15:52:18 PST 2002

I have an ibook in it's box preparing to go back to the store tomorrow.
I've pretty much decided that I just don't need it, though technically
I can afford to keep it. The question is should I? I've got a 933
Powermac already and I'm a bit put off that I didn't wait for the dual
processor g4's to become standard. As for the ibook It seems like a
great little system, I went for the midrange 800 Mhz model. Maybe I'm
overlooking how useful it could be. Also I'm concerned that we might
see changes to either the ibok or the powerbook in the coming months
that might leave me a bit miffed I didn't wait to purchase an
even-more-updated-model. Should it stay or should it go?

I use the G4 for music/graphics/webdev etc a general all purpose
machine, how might the ibook better fit into my current setup?

Matt