[P1] To iBook or not to iBook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 16 16:13:53 PST 2002

On Monday, December 16, 2002, at 06:52  PM, Matt wrote:

> I use the G4 for music/graphics/webdev etc a general all purpose
> machine, how might the ibook better fit into my current setup?

Have you ever tried working at Starbucks over reclining in the shade
under a tree with a cool breeze....

---
My Presidential Campaign Begins: My first proposal is that a personal
computer remains just that, personal, and that no company or person has
any right to place, without informed permission, any software on that
which would infringe on its security or privacy.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com
iCal:  coming soon