[P1] truth in advertising

Eric B. Richardson lbyron at comcast.net
Tue Dec 17 14:42:49 PST 2002

At 1:27 PM -0500 12/17/02, Brian Fish wrote:

>  >>Rush Limbaugh gets a lot
>>>of press.   And he's an idiot.   And, I know, a Mac user.
>
>   Did you just utter the phrase: "Rush Limbaugh is a Mac user."?
>
>-Brian

He is. He touts it on his show constantly. More people hear about
Macs on his show than through probably any other single medium. He
also makes a point that for the money, advertising on his show is one
of the best media buys Apple could make, but it would be sorta like
expecting Ben and Jerry to advertise their ice cream before they sold
it out.

Because you disagree with someone does not make them an idiot.