[P1] Apple switcher ads & fakery, etc.

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Wed Dec 18 08:22:57 PST 2002

On 18/12/02 4:18 pm, "patrick fisher" <patrick.m.fisher at wamu.net> wrote:

> Maybe they switched from Amiga or the Commodore 64.

Yeah, I did that! I first used a PC in 95, it was my friends P75, then he
got a P90 later on. Trying to configure those sons of bitches just to play
Doom I and II without dropping out the sound of mysteriously losing the
graphics card drivers was a nightmare. I resolved to never own a PC from
that point on. I still had the Amiga, and before that a Commodore 64 (which
was sold on, still have the Amiga even now, and its still working, sitting
downstairs in fact).

Then came across the iMac one day in a Pc supermarket. I tell you I was THIS
close to buying the PC. Spent seven hours hunting down the best one, then a
quick chat with the sales guy who was a Mac owner at heart convinced us to
go to the Mac.

Today I still don't own a PC, but have the trusty Amiga, and three Mac's!
and now my sister has one too, and one of my friends.

Matt