bookmarks in I. E.

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed Dec 18 09:48:47 PST 2002

> From: Ally Maddox <almenter at madisontelco.com>
> Recently my Netscape internet browser stopped working, so I went to
> Explorer.

Well, that's one way of doing it ... you might also consider
re-downloading a newer copy of Netscape (or better yet, Mozilla).

>  But I can't get it to keep bookmarks in the Favorites. This is
> very frustrating. Is there a trick to this dumb thing? (ahem... wonder
> who the "dumb" thing is... me or the E)

Could you clarify what you mean by this? Are you saying that when you
tell IE to "Add this Page to Favourites" it's not doing it, or that you
can't get it to import/use your old bookmarks?

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com

**Go see BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. It may change your life.**