[P1] truth in advertising

Robert Newman rlnewmanitools at mac.com
Wed Dec 18 19:58:24 PST 2002

Rush is very pro Mac.  I know that it may upset some on this list, but
I have been a listener for several years.  He influenced me in two ways
that I think are positive.  One, he convinced me that I shout exercise
my right to vote (Republican, of course!)  And secondly, that I should
try a Mac.  I would not even touch one before.  Now I have gotten rid
of all of my Windows machines (my last laptop is now listed on eBay) No
I do not walk in lock-step with Rush, but when he makes sense, I do
consider it.  He once said "It is o.k. to have an open mind, if you do
not let your brains fall our!"

Robert Newman