Truth in Advertising

Jonathan Fletcher jfletch at aye.net
Wed Dec 18 20:42:29 PST 2002

On Wednesday, December 18, 2002, at 06:16 PM, iBook List wrote:

> (oh wait, there AREN'T any left-orientated talk shows in the US -- what
> was that about the liberal media again?).

Um, Charles, they're there. Only they're referred to by more obfuscatory
names: network newscasts, daily newspapers, anything on NPR. The only
way for conservatives to squeak a word in edgewise in the public media
is to get their own shows. As Rush says, "I AM equal time!"

As much as I think Rush is hard to stomach because of his over-blown
opinion of himself, I think he has a LOT more integrity than the
so-called "journalists" who have, hook, line and sinker, bought into the
MYTH of objectivity.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fletcher