[P1] truth in advertising

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 19 07:57:47 PST 2002

>>  The fact that there are no liberal nationwide shows to
>> speak of is not for lack of trying. There have been several over the
>> years that have all fallen flat on their face.

Liberalism pervades the television networks. Just a few years ago I
noticed how heavily many of the 30 minute  weeklies were integrating
various politically correct ideas in their dialogs. For a while it
seemed they were more propaganda than comedy. If you switch into
analysis mode rather than audience mode, you might find some
interesting insights.

---
My Presidential Campaign Begins: My first proposal is that a personal
computer remains just that, personal, and that no company or person has
any right to place, without informed permission, any software on that
which would infringe on its security or privacy.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com
iCal:  coming soon