[P1] truth in advertising

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 19 08:28:58 PST 2002

On Thursday, December 19, 2002, at 11:01  AM, patrick fisher wrote:

> I thought we were talking about iBooks, etc?
>
> Jack Rodgers wrote:
>

>> Bill Moyer got bounced for pointing out that Bush mispoke when he
>> called the hijackers cowards. I guess he didn't realize that 'coward'
>> is what grade school boys use to insult each other, they don't yet
>> know
>> the exact meaning of the word. Knee jerk hot heads were all over him
>
> etc...and etc...and etc...

I guess the off topic thread is drifting away from the off topic
threads you prefer and have posted to...  :)

---
The US Army is destroying 31,500 tons of nerve agents and highly toxic
blister agents at a projected cost of $24 Billion Dollars. Someone
suggested they could make money selling it on eBay under the Weapons of
Mass Destruction category.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com