[P1] 'Book case

Bonnie Crisp dandbcrisp at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 19 14:46:42 PST 2002

Chris,

Do you mean like a black leather case with a velcro strap on the inside to
hold the iBook securely in the case?  Oh, and lots of other little pockets
inside for the power supply, AV cables and other accessories?  Oh, and
zippered pockets on the front and back for folders, papers and other
assorted media?  Something like that?

Naw, but the one I have works just like that, but it's not leather.  I
got mine at CompUSA, but I've seen similar briefcases for laptops in
general at Office Depot and Staples.  I figure Wal-Mart and Target have
similar stuff, too.

David

: From: Chris Volpe <absinthe02 at attbi.com>
:
: I'm curious if anyone's got a special case they're using for their
: iBook and how they like it.  If this topic has been covered (I'm
: pretty new to the list) can someone let me know where to look?
:
: TIA
:
: Chris