[P1] truth in advertising [OT]

Robert Crawford robertc at clancrawford.us
Fri Dec 20 06:32:09 PST 2002

On Thursday, December 19, 2002, at 10:30 , Dale Critchley wrote:

> strokes. I know of a lot of conservative (read: Pro-life, therefore
> Republican) Christian schools that have heavy Mac emphases.

When I was taking classes for teaching I visited a number of schools,
including some christian schools.  At the christian schools the iMac was
clearly the most popular computer.  Thinking about it, I do not recall
seeing a single PC.  In contrast, the public schools were all PC, I
never saw a Mac in a single one.  Lots of PCs, but never a Mac.