Blatantly false statements on list

Albert L. Lilly III alilly at scican.net
Fri Dec 20 06:50:22 PST 2002

At 6:47 PM -0800 12/19/2002, iBook List wrote:

>Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:25:27 -0800
>From: patrick fisher <patrick.m.fisher at wamu.net>
>Subject: Re: [P1] OT: Your worst Macs..!
>
>The 5300s were fire-starters and the Performas were ALL lemons. I'm
>glad they don't
>make lemons anymore.

Shows just how little you know about Macs, and how much you subscribe
to the media's popular drivel.  I've owned a 5300 grayscale since it
was new, and it is still a great laptop.  After 7 years, I recently
retired it in favor of a new iBook, but you know what;  show me any
PC crap that lasts 7 year, and will work well still.

And, I've got an upgraded Performa 6116 on my desk I bought new in
1995.  Runs fine.  Have replaced the HD, added RAM, a G3 card and a
larger monitor........still my daily desktop.

Wow, the ignorance of some Mac owners amazes me.

Al (who started with a Plus)
Albert L. Lilly III - mailto:alilly at scican.net
Trumpeter, Brass Clinician, Arranger and Composer
Calendar Editor, International Trumpet Guild  http://www.trumpetguild.org
Centennial Brass home page - http://www.scican.net/~alilly/centbrs.html
Lilly Music Services -  http://www.scican.net/~alilly/engr.html
Personal home page - http://www.scican.net/~alilly/alilly.html