[P1] 10.2.3 available via SW update!

Donald Keenan dkeenan2 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Dec 20 15:49:01 PST 2002

On Friday, December 20, 2002, at 05:24 PM, Charles Martin wrote:

> I personally don't find my cable modem (Roadrunner) bill (about
> $45/month) to be any larger than the cost of a second phone line (about
> $30 where I am) plus the cost of an ISP (about $20/month). In exchange
> for the same amount of cash each month, I get 30 times faster delivery
> (up AND down) average speed with always-on connection and vastly more
> reliability.

Here here to the broadband endorsement. Pity that many folks don't yet
have that option.
I'm spoiled at work where our connection is a T3 or something along
those lines. Pages load in the blink of an eye.
Unfortunately, my RoadRunner is slow...folks tell me that I'm probably
on a congested mode and I do live in the most densely populated part of
town. For a while I contemplated moving just to get the full effect of
broadband, but I've developed a certain resignation. Anyway, it's great
talking on the phone while using the mac.
Donald