Death of Image Capture

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Dec 21 01:48:43 PST 2002

> From: "Eric B. Richardson" <lbyron at comcast.net>
>
> Suddenly, whenever I attempt to start up Image Capture, it starts and
> then gives me a crashed program message. I am still in X.1.5 and it
> has been working right along... until now. Anyone have an idea why,
> and how to fix it? Thanks.

First thing I'd try is to locate Image Capture's prefs (which are
probably in the User/Library/Preferences folder) and put them in the
trash (don't empty the trash just yet) then restart Image Capture. Let
us know if that works (and if it does, empty the Trash!).

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com

**Go see BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. It may change your life.**