[P1] OT: truth in advertising

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 21 13:37:11 PST 2002

On Saturday, December 21, 2002, at 12:10  PM, Dale Critchley wrote:

>> Right. I just want every human being's right to life restored, born
>> or unborn.
>> For my views on Abortion Rights,
>> <http://lcmspastor.com/pastordale.html>.
>> There's a link there to "Abortion Rights and Who's Left": a paper I
>> wrote @
>> seminary. I welcome off-list comments on that.

I think I might support abortion up to the age of 45, after which most
jerks should have wised up enough to become less jerky. Imagine how
much better people might treat their mothers...at least until they turn
46.

---
How about a switcher ad for adding software, installing a printer or
any other action which requires a password...that you don't remember...
  :)
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com