[P1] VCDs and Toast

Fisher, Patrick patrick.m.fisher at wamu.net
Mon Dec 23 10:09:20 PST 2002

Ian, thanks for your help. You would *think* Apple, if they can't make
the burning process easier, would support playback at least. Several
times I have had to use other players to play stuff that Quicktime
Player chokes on.

The VCD I made was called, "Kitty Boxing". Maybe everyone has seen it.
It's a very cute MPG. It has no sound, just a kitty boxing with another
kitty, then the other kitty pounces him.

The other MPGs, with sound, were spit back by Toast. They had sound.
That may be it.