[P1] Open Firmware Locking of iBook

Gary D. Adams gdadams1 at cox.net
Wed Dec 25 20:00:28 PST 2002

http://www.macobserver.com/article/2001/10/08.8.shtml

Not for the faint of heart.

Here's the caveat from MacObserver:

The Mac Observer Spin: Did we mention that you should be extremely
careful about using this kind of tool? Please do, be careful that is.
There may well be a way for reversing an Open Firmware lock, but we
don't know what it is. Turning your Mac into a useless, but beautiful,
hunk of plastic in the name of security would be a terrible waste.