[P1] OS X mail question

lvt at mac.com lvt at mac.com
Sun Dec 29 18:49:08 PST 2002

> This may sound like a stupid question, nothwithstanding, I'm in ernest.
> How do I make extra folders for my mail if I want to organize my e-mail?
> Murray Milligan,
> Winnipeg, Canada

Although I am still using Entourage myself, I set up my mom's iMac for Mail
over Thanksgiving.  It was a little time consuming, but not too bad since
she did not have the thousands of saved items that I have (yes my rooms and
closets are just as cluttered).

Anyhow, simply go to the top menu Mailbox/New Mailbox to make a new folder.
Clicking on the Mailboxes icon in the Mail window menu bar will open the
mailbox organizing area (to the right or left depending on the windows
position).  You can then drag the new mailbox folder to a new hierarchy
position as you choose.

I just bought Pogues os X missing Manual jaguar version for $30 at the local
apple store - and got a new (working) iPod ac charger from the genus bar.
So simple .......

Linda
SE Michigan

(ps got a free roll of designer wrapping paper for spending more than $50)