[P1] OS X mail question

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 29 18:54:54 PST 2002

On Sunday, December 29, 2002, at 09:32  PM, Murray E. Milligan wrote:

> This may sound like a stupid question, nothwithstanding, I'm in
> ernest. How do I make extra folders for my mail if I want to organize
> my e-mail?

You can import mailboxes using the command under the file menu.

Under the Mailbox menu are three commands for make, rename and delete.

Very few Mac users ever check the menu bar...   :)

---
How about a switcher ad for adding software, installing a printer or
any other action which requires a password...that you don't remember...
  :)
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com