[P1] music software for Mac?

Kim Gammelg å rd kim.gammelgaard at get2net.dk
Mon Dec 30 04:21:03 PST 2002

Pardon me, but why not Shareware? Some of the best stuff I have on my Mac is
Shareware. (Launchbar, Proteus, MacReporter).

I think you may confuse your mac for a PC, as Shareware on the Dark Side can
be quite bad, I have heard.

I have very little knowledge of Music software, but have a search at
http://www.versiontracker.com that should help you.

Cheers,

Kim