[P1] USB to Serial

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 30 15:06:27 PST 2002

On Monday, December 30, 2002, at 04:01  PM, Mark Rath wrote:

> I want to get my HP Laser Printer working with my Indigo iBook. The
> issue is
> in the connection - I can't seem to find a USB to Mac Serial adapter.
> Is
> there another way to do this or is there a place to get USB to Serial
> Adapters?

Most computer stores have such. If there isn't one nearby try one of
the mail order houses. Palm makes a very reliable one as does Keyspan.
I have a Keyspan unit that I don't need if you can't find something.

It is also important to know what system you will be using as drivers
may be an issue.

---
The US Army is destroying 31,500 tons of nerve agents and highly toxic
blister agents at a projected cost of $24 Billion Dollars. Someone
suggested they could make money selling it on eBay under the Weapons of
Mass Destruction category.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com