Semi OT: still any free webspace out there ??

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Tue Dec 31 05:42:21 PST 2002

Hello nice people ..

Another case of online frustration was just semi solved .. I nearly failed
to understand why I could not upload any further to my blog .. Though I am
actually paying money for some extra 50 MB ... But after looooong loong
research I found out that those 50 MB are restricted to 300 files .. DUH !!!

Now .. Is there still anything out there to conveniently park mainly
pictures ??? Something that is somewhat reliable ??? I looked at tripod ..
And that was not too great ...

Thanks so much and happy new year from "close to the dateline" where it is
already 2 hours into 2003