[P1] Picture Post Card

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 31 14:22:12 PST 2002

On Tuesday, December 31, 2002, at 04:47  PM, Ally Maddox wrote:

> Neat pic. At 85?????? How much did that camera cost and does it work
> well with ibooks, OSX 10.1.5? You mean you used a cell phone to send
> it home to your computer, or waited till you got home to do it that
> way?

I found I was a little unsteady steering and holding the camera at 110
so I slowed down a bit.

The DiMage 7i works just fine with its own software or using Apples. I
use a Microdrive and a PC Card adapter and Image Capture opens
immediately and begins saving the photos to a folder I have
pre-designated.

My cell phone connects to my Powerbook either via USB or with a PC Card
cable, depending upon the phone. Now I can work the internet just as if
I were plugged into a wall outlet. Only a bit slower, 9K vs 50K. But
the weather is nice and I enjoy relaxing in a cool breeze. I am looking
into the new sprint phones which offer upto 150K transfers. I think
they offer unlimited transfers for $100 a month.

---
In a drug store, a women begins shouting into her cell phone and then
looks at me as if I am trying to eavesdrop.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com
iCal:  coming soon