[P1] Battery life for 1yr old iBook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 25 07:27:00 PST 2002

On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 09:36  AM, Charles Martin wrote:

> ??? You're joking, right? iCab is "bloated?" Chimera is "bloated?"
> Really, I had no idea.

Both of these browsers and others were reviewed in MacWorld magazine
and were shown to be quite deficient in their rendering of various
sites. I can locate the issue and page number if anyone is interested.

Naturally those reviews are often several months old and the products
may have improved since then.

---
The #8 Reason we don't let kids vote:  They might vote to build for
children a $600 Million Dollar Publicly Funded Sports Stadium, just
like the adults get.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com