[P1] Mac CD label software?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 25 15:02:19 PST 2002

On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 10:38  AM, Signhelpers wrote:

>>  >Can anyone tell me about any Mac CD label making software?
>>

> Has anyone tried the inkjet printers that accept CDs for printing?

[ST] Side Topic: you can find companies on the web that duplicate CDs
for you with labels and plastic cases beginning at $3-$5 each for a
minimum of 100. I can't speak for the quality and service.

---
The #8 Reason we don't let kids vote:  They might vote to build for
children a $600 Million Dollar Publicly Funded Sports Stadium, just
like the adults get.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com