[P1] Clamshell vs. IceBook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 25 20:48:53 PST 2002

If you look at the case of the iceBook, you will see that is quite
thick and very sturdy. I don't think that it is inherently less strong
than the older clamshell ibooks.

The fear expressed in most of the posts to this thread is only fear and
not one person has offered any proof as to which is the stronger. The
statements range from "I'm afraid..." to "I think..." with no evidence
to back up any statement.

One is welcome to have what every opinions one wants to, but one should
also realize that one's opinion is not automatically absolute truth but
usually just the first thought that pops into one's mind.

All of the Powerbooks are quite tough and rugged. The titanium might
cause one to think it is flimsy, but it is not. It is the only one of
the recent Powerbooks that doesn't flex and bend if you pick it up by a
corner.

---
The #8 Reason we don't let kids vote:  They might vote to build for
children a $600 Million Dollar Publicly Funded Sports Stadium, just
like the adults get.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com