[P1] Battery life for 1yr old iBook

Tubadude jmcclernan2 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 25 22:28:58 PST 2002

Hello Brett and other posters to this thread. I thought I'd share with you
my newest battery experiences on my 700 iceBook. After a full night's
charge, I unplug the charger, then watch the amount of charge slowly
decrease until it gets to about 80%, then it dips suddenly to 0% and goes to
sleep with no warning. It won't wake unless I plug it into the charger again
and it takes about 2:15 to 2:40 to fully recharge. It slowly recharges until
it reaches about 20%, then zooms suddenly up to 100%. This is reproducible
many times. Any of this behavior sound familiar to anyone else?
Cheers,
John
Happy T-Giving!