digital cameras?

Bill Lockhart blockhart1 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 28 08:05:14 PST 2002

Hello,
  this is iBook related only in the sense that my daughter will be
hooking the camera up to her 500 mhz iceBook...:)
we're looking for a digital camera for my daughter for Christmas and I
was wanting know
if anybody here on this list had any suggestions?

I've been looking at the 2.0 to 3.2 megapixel models made by Sony and
Canon.
pros? cons?

I would also like one that uses these memory cards:
Smart Media, Compact Flash Type I and II, and Sony's Memory Sticks.
(the reason being, our HP printer accepts these cards for direct
printing)

thanks for any help.

Bill