[P1] digital cameras?

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Thu Nov 28 21:47:20 PST 2002

----- On 11/28/02 9:05 AM MDT (-0600), Bill Lockhart
<blockhart1 at comcast.net> wrote, in part:

>I would also like one that uses these memory cards:
>Smart Media, Compact Flash Type I and II, and Sony's Memory Sticks.
>(the reason being, our HP printer accepts these cards for direct
>printing)

Direct printing doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Perhaps I'm just not
that good a photographer, but I don't recall taking pictures that I
wouldn't at least want to crop, if not manipulate in other ways. Part of
the beauty of digital photography is not having to print every shot.
Another is the ability to adjust brightness, color, sharpness, etc.

Just one opinion . . .

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562