Appleworks on iBook

David Crump davecrump at mac.com
Fri Nov 29 07:36:38 PST 2002

I am running Appleworks 6.2.2 on a graphite Clamshell iBook SE 466MHz OS
X.1.5 320MB RAM.  I print using a USB Epson 777i inkjet printer.  I have
found that if I add graphics to my Appleworks documents, sometimes they
will not print, as if it is because the file size is too large.  If I
remove the pictures, or reduce the size of them, the document will print
fine.  Is there a limit on the file size of Appleworks documents or
graphics in the documents?  Thanks for the help.

David Crump
You can reach me at:
	email:  davecrump at mac.com
	www:  http://homepage.mac.com/davecrump/