[P1] help with connecting projector

Joost van de Griek joost at jvdg.net
Thu Apr 3 02:00:31 PST 2003

On 2003-04-03 07:28, ssg313 wrote:

> I also was reading about iPresenter, which I hope I would not have to use (I
> think it is no longer being made anyway) I am hoping I can jsut plug and go.
> All iMac's are capable of using a projector right?? (I hope anyway)

Nope, revisions A through D didn't have an external VGA connector. But since
you mention the iMacs at your school have FireWire, they're rev. E or later,
and thus do have a VGA connector. It's behind a little door on the back.

This document should have instructions for locating the port in it:

<http://manuals.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Manuals/imac/0340872IMACUG
.PDF>

,xtG
.tsooJ