[P1] Stylish ext Keyboard for iBook: cheap !

andy letterspackages at telus.net
Sat Apr 5 21:49:33 PST 2003

At 05:15 PM 06/04/2003 +1200, you wrote:
>I think I read about a nice looking alternative for the apple pro keyboard,
>which runs at 70$ .. I 'just' need a keyboard .. But not just any USB
>thingie dingie .. And heck NO start button key pls :)
>
>Any suiggestions ??

  My vote is with the macally icekey. Thin, light, and matches the current
ibooks perfectly. Very comfortable to type on, too.

Mine cost me about 85$ CDN. I think it's 59$ USD? Definitely cheaper than
the Apple Pro.

After using this for three weeks, to go back to the 'multimedia' keyboard
on my Linux desktop... the old one feels _huge_.

    .andy