synchronizing folders?

Bill Lockhart blockhart1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 8 19:12:32 PDT 2003

I'm in the process of collecting any and all info I can find on the
internet concerning the upcoming Matrix movies.
I'm saving images, trailers, articles, interviews etc.
My goal is to eventually put everything on to a cd  and make it
accessable form within a browser.
That's the easy part.

I'm using an iMac and a iBook and sometimes I find things when I'm on
one machine or the other.
Needless to say, I have some files on this machine and some on that
machine.
What is the best way for me to synchronize my Matrix folder on the iMac
with my Matrix folder on my iBook?
Are there any shareware or freeware programs that will do this?
I know that OS 9 had a program that would do this but
I'm using 10.2.4.

tia
Bill