[P1] New safari

Rebecca J. Hoffman rebecca at syracusenet.net
Mon Apr 14 19:42:24 PDT 2003

Help! I was seduced by the promise of tabbed browsing.

I downloaded the new Safari and now I can' t get it to open; I get the
"The application Safari has unexpectedly quit" dialog box. I am reduced
to using IE.

The old Safari was running without any problem on my 800 MHz iBook. I
foolishly dumped it before I realized the new one wasn't working.

Any suggestions?

Rebecca