iBook won't wake

Stephen Foster foster at pop.ca.inter.net
Sat Apr 19 15:10:39 PDT 2003

Our son put our dual 600MHz iBook to sleep but when he went to use it
nothing happened. The number and cap lock buttons light up when
pressed but that's the only sign of life. Tried re-setting the power
manager but no joy, probably because the machine's not really "off".
I know I've read about wake-up problems before but I don't seem to
have saved any of the posts/solutions. Thanks for any help.
--
-
"A man cannot step into the same river twice; for neither is it the