[P1] Spam arrest (verification)

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Mon Apr 21 11:27:21 PDT 2003

----- On 4/21/03 11:06 AM MDT (-0600), Jack Rodgers
<jackrodgers at earthlink.net> wrote, in part:

>Talk your isp into using Spaminator. It's great. Earthlink uses it and
>I only see about two Spams a day, only those smart enough to find a way
>to get through.

I've been reluctant to use Spaminator. How can you be sure that no
legitimate emails are being filtered? Do you have to go to that web site
daily (or more frequently, if you rely on email for business) to check
the list to make sure? If you've checked carefully on a regular basis,
have you ever found something there that shouldn't have been filtered?

If so, I'm not sure that's not just as bad as deleting the spam manually
(in the case of those that sneak past my own spam filters).

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562