[P1] Spam arrest (verification)

Meg St. Clair megsaint at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 19:33:08 PDT 2003

On 4/21/03 1:06 PM, "Jack Rodgers" <jackrodgers at earthlink.net> wrote (edited
for length):

> On Monday, April 21, 2003, at 09:21  AM, MRH wrote:
>
> Talk your isp into using Spaminator. It's great. Earthlink uses it and
> I only see about two Spams a day, only those smart enough to find a way
> to get through.

Unfortunately, that hasn't been my experience with Earthlink and Spaminator.
I still get about 20+ pieces of spam a day. I'm having very good luck with
Spam Sieve. It's kind of like Mail.app's junk filter but can be used with
Entourage (and other programs). You can set up a white list but I haven't
bothered.

Meg