[P1] Spam arrest (verification)

MRH macmike at famvid.com
Mon Apr 21 19:43:32 PDT 2003

He I found it! I thought I had to ok each individual subscriber. I found
where to put the list address in. I think it will be ok now. I remember when
I first received a message from a Spam Arrest member I didn't want to verify
myself either thought I would get messages from Spam Arrest to join. I never
did I waited a month to see before I signed up. I didn't want anything that
would "hound" people to sign up.

Dr. Mike Hughes, D.Min., Th.D.