[P1] Spam arrest (verification)

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 22 11:56:06 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 22, 2003, at 08:55  AM, Don Hinkle wrote:

> 	This can't be offtopic. What is a Merlin C201 Sprint Wireless Modem
> Card and, if you can't use it on a Mac, how are you able to use it on a
> PowerBook? Does this mean you are connecting as if you had a wireless
> phone hooked up? And, lastly, if so, would it work on an iBook?

I was told I couldn't use it on a Mac and after I bought it a week
later I took it back...and showed the that it was working in my tiBook.

It is a wireless PC Card modem that connects via Sprint and I am
sitting in Brentanos, drinking a lemonade and writing and sending this
email...  :)

Sorry, the iBook doesn't have a PC Card slot.

---
Using a Merlin C201 Sprint Wireless Modem Card [You can't use that on a
Mac] in a Titanium Powerbook G4 and getting 123.1 kilobits per second
downloads...almost 4X faster than dialup.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com