[P1] Keynote and iBook/Powerbook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 23 03:26:44 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 22, 2003, at 08:45  PM, Dan Farley wrote:

> Ok - I've been putting together a pretty big presentation using iLife
> and
> Keynote and I'm getting a lot of video artifacts and jerky video when
> I play
> back quicktime elements (created in iMovie 3) in Keynote on my 500 MHZ
> iBook.

Same here but on a TiBook 667. It was even worse when I projected it.

I don't think movies were mentioned in the Keynote docs. Anyway, it is
still a beta in V1 and perhaps in time Apple will improve the software.
Maybe Microsoft will produce a competitive product?

---
Using a Merlin C201 Sprint Wireless Modem Card [You can't use that on a
Mac] in a Titanium Powerbook G4 and getting 123.1 kilobits per second
downloads...almost 4X faster than dialup.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com