[P1] 512 MB SODIMM low profile

Mary Keene e.mkeene at wap.org
Fri Apr 25 00:57:07 PDT 2003

Yes, it DOES HAVE to be low profile. Low profile is 1.25 inches.
regular profile is 2 inches andit just won't fit in the space for a
1.25.

I bought a Micron brand low power 512 from Memory4Cheap for $102. With
my airport card turned on all the time I get at least 4 hours of
battery time with the low power RAM

> We are currently stocking the Micron brand 512mb SO-DIMMs for the
> iBook.  They are PC-133 CL2 which is the fastest type of RAM that is
> compatible with the iBook.
>
> Please call (217) 352-6202 to order, or order online at:
> http://www.memory4cheap.com/ItemPage.asp?Item=MIBOOK512

On Friday, April 25, 2003, at 03:03  AM, iBook List wrote