Another Question

MRH macmike at famvid.com
Fri Apr 25 13:17:58 PDT 2003

Hi all:

Here is another question. I have just got this i-mac. It has Firewire ports
as well as the usual USB. Anyway, I have a Panasonic AG456 Camcorder that is
Super VHS. It is equipped with S-video outputs. My JVC S-VHS VCR's are that
way as well. Now the question. Do any of you know of a Firewire to S-Video
type of card? I would like to get rid of my videonics editing equipment and
use the imac or excuse me the PC at the office to edit some videos. I plan
on buy a Firewire DVD+R, -R, +RW, -RW unit. I would love to be able to take
some of the VHS taped video and bring it in to one of the computers and then
save it to DVD. What do you think?

Mike Hughes