[P1] Canon GL2 For Sale

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 25 13:30:33 PDT 2003

On Friday, April 25, 2003, at 02:31  PM, Mark Kippert wrote:

> Hey Jack. I went to your site and followed the link there to your eBay
> auctions. It's not the same as the one you provided here. I

I decided the web page technique was cleaner than posting a two line
ebay url.

> Obviously you're
> not a camera dealer with the eBay ID imagecam. They want $49 to ship a
> camera via UPS Ground which is terribly high.

Gotta make up those low prices somehow.

I see people paying $200 more than the selling price of the Canon
d10...  :)

> I had to cut and paste your link since it didn't work right. You might
> want
> to make sure you're giving folks the right link.

The one below has been certified...

---
I am selling a Canon GL2 and Minolta Dimage 7i and accessories on eBay:
http://www.jackrodgers.com/ebay.html

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com