[P1] MIDI & iBook

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 28 05:41:07 PDT 2003

On Monday, April 28, 2003, at 08:16  AM, Dale Critchley wrote:

> on the fateful day of 4/27/03 5:11 AM, in a dazzling display of
> literary
> acumen, Jack Rodgers at jackrodgers at earthlink.net altered the course of
> history by digitally penning the words:
>
>> I opened Safari and typed in the google text box "mini software for
>> the
>> Mac" and received this url:
>> <http://www.google.com/search?q=midi+software+for+mac&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
>> 8>  which returned 10 pages of possible links of interest for you.
>
> I was hoping for some impressions, recommendations, or even "Don't use
> this
> one! It's horrible! I still have nightmares about it!"

I opened Safari and typed in the google text bot "mini list" and found
this:

Index of Mini-List members. ... The mini list is a mailing list for the
discussion
  of all things Mini, if you want to see how to subscribe click here. ...
www.mibv.com/Mini/Mini-List/ -  4k - Cached - Similar pages

Then it tried "mini software review".

You might get more help on a list dedicated to mini software and might
have to do a little homework via searches. Mini is seldom mentioned on
this list but someone might just have the info you are looking for...

---
I am selling 4 Lacie d2 120 GB Firewire drives and a few photo
accessories on ebay: http://www.jackrodgers.com/ebay.html

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com

Soon to be online: http://www.lobatelacscale.com