Fwd: New iPods

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue Apr 29 21:35:02 PDT 2003

> From: Peter Nacken <caipirina at mac.com>
>
> on 4/29/03 3:59 AM, Charles Martin at chasm at mac.com wrote:
>> Is there some reason you are under the impression that your present
>> iPods won't do everything the new iPods do? Because if so, you are
>> mistaken.
>>
>> _Chas_
>
> The new iPods have 2 new games !!!!
>
> I thought that may be software based, but even after updating my old
> 10 GB
> iPod to 1.3, I still only get 1 game !!! As Steve pointed out,
> probably the
> most important new feature !  :)

Alas, alack, you are right. Mea culpa. Still, adding Solitaire to the
iPod is a BRILLIANT move, as I expect Windows-based sales to triple. :)

However, my impression from people I've spoken to at Apple is that this
could change in the future. I think there is also a "notes" feature
that is not present on the older iPods (yet) and again I have reason to
think this will change eventually.

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com
http://filmmoi.blogspot.com

Academy Award 2003 - Best Documentary! NOW PLAYING!
http://www.bowlingforcolumbine.com