[P1] damn windows player!

don hinkle donhinkle at att.net
Fri Aug 1 18:14:59 PDT 2003

Looks as if it's just MPEG-2, and costs 19.99, but said nothing about
playing M4...

--
—don hinkle

The Texan stereotype is a loud, overbearing, braggart — ”Now listen,
son, I’ll tell you how to do it.” Okies are the opposite: understated,
quieter, more humble with a strong streak of self-effacing humor and
sarcasm. “I would dearly appreciate your showing me how to do it since
I’ve only done this a thousand times.” One popular automobile bumper
sticker reads, “It’s hard to be humble when you’re a Sooner.”   Read
OKLAHOMA, an Enslow book, by Donald Henry Hinkle. ISBN 0-7660-5138-2