[P1] How Many tries to capture daylight lightning flash?

Joost van de Griek joost at jvdg.net
Sat Aug 2 02:18:09 PDT 2003

On 2003-08-02 09:14, Wiebe Wilbers wrote:

> Is it THAT hard, to click 'delete'???

No, it isn't.

Then again, is it THAT hard, to have some consideration whether or not a
message has a place on this list? Like most others, I pay for my bandwidth.
To have it wasted by people sending me unwanted, unsolicited mail about
topics I am uninterested in, is annoying. Kind of like spamming.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
There are only two things that are infinite: The Universe and human
stupidity. Although I'm not sure about the Universe.