[P1] Modem hangup (SIGHUP)

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Mon Aug 4 09:08:21 PDT 2003

Thanks Mike and Jack for your input ...

I am getting that error yes, in the console window of internet connect RIGHT
when it tried to dial in, meaning, it disconnects right away (according to
the logs of the ISP, I never even make it through to the ISP) .. So, my
suspicion is a faulty ISDN modem ...

I have a technician from Telecom coming in a few hours, let's see what he
says ...

Right now I am using some old analog account I still have (isn't that fun,
cannot use my ISDN login and pass to dial up analog)

Thanks