[P1] OT: Anonymous FTP?

Alric J. Lam Alric.J.Lam at Dartmouth.EDU
Wed Aug 6 13:17:59 PDT 2003

I have tried a couple FTP server programs and without any previous knowledge on how to set up one, I found Rumpus to be the easiest to use on my Mac running OSX.

But I will probably head towards the website idea as soon as i figure out how to set that up.

Alric

--- You wrote:
--- Start of quoted text (2):